Thursday, July 8, 2010

Yes love = Realization


What is love?????........Love is emotion,its devotion and its affection.Somewhere sometimes ago I had read that love is realization,and always wondered what will I realize when I will fall in love?????
And YES sometime back I don't remember when I realized that love is indeed a realization,it made me realize what emotion is and the feeling of true devotion.Love makes everything beautiful,it makes you feel to live a thousand years more.....and trust me when you are totally drowned in the pool....you also realize that love is not alone it comes with package of tears,tears and more tears....then what???,you have scars on your heart,but it doesn't really matter,YES it doesn't,because you will be thankful atleast for being realized (remember love is realization),it will never fade,it can never,but it will make you more strong.
Today I can confidently say yes I am strong,and I am really thankful to love for it,no matter I didn't win it..... for it was love which made me strong,and it will be love which will make me even more stronger,it will give the courage to move on and also the faith to still hope.....it's all matter of realization.....for I had not fallen in love I would have never known that somewhere behind an emotional girl there's even a stronger one.....

1 comment:

Sindu said...

Yup thats true & as i say in my words
"You never know how strong u are, until being strong is the only choice you have"
N life is beautiful, god has some more things to showcase in life. So lets hope we too fall in love again, and a love starting with "Happily Ever After" Amen I Say!!!