Monday, November 22, 2010

I BELIEVE..:)

LIFE...it all about,love,joy,sorrow,pain,heartbreaks,laughter...etc etc.I just love my life...though its not perfect at alll...I always keep reminding myself that this is it,this is the only one life you have got and you have to make it to the fullest,which usually makes me fall in trouble..lol....but thts life is'nt it?? whats the use of it if we don't do whatever we want to...I have fallen in love...confessed it..had my heart broken,seen some of my friends turning into enemies...,have become close to people who were once just faces in the crowd...,have loved to the fullest,seen my close friends crying and stood beside them helplessly...,and worst of all have seen love...love someone else...but as i said thats life...each day is a lesson filled with negative and positive vibes...every incident have moulded me into a new soul,sadness had made me yell WHY ME??...happiness have brought tears in my eyes., I have faced the unexpected...and have missed some expected things,but yet these things never stops me and they never will
I still chase my dreams,pray wholeheartedly,trust my friends,expect the unexpected to happen and most importantly I BELIEVE........

No comments: